Saturday, March 29, 2014

An Unfortunate Book Review

OH my gosh!  I just finished reading Lemony Snickets A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Bad Beginning!  Have you read it!  I am going crazy because I just yelled at my mom (in a nice way) telling her we have to go get the second book!!  She just laughed at me.

So, Violet Klaus and Sunny, the main characters, live in a mansion in the city. They sometimes go down to the beach to play.  One day, while they were at the beach, the mansion caught fire and burned down. They had to go and live Count Olaf, their 3rd cousin 4 times removed or 4th cousin  3 times removed.  No one knows for sure.

He treats them like slaves!  He is an actor, and his play The Marvelous Wedding, is a trick so that he can actually marry someone.  He is trying to get this persons money by tricking her in to marriage.  All she has to do is say I Do and they are married.  
Now if you really want to find out more about what happens you have to read the book because it is amazing!  You will love it.  

I am going to go and try to sweet talk my mom into letting me go to the library now!  Happy Reading!

Claire

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked the book! I have books 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, and 10. You can borrow any of them anytime!
    -Lady Bella Sophia

    ReplyDelete